Compassionate Impact Grant
Foundation Beyond Belief usually chooses four beneficiaries to receive grants each quarter, but one quarter a year we feature a single, game-changing grant for one innovative organization. This grant is called the Compassionate Impact Grant (CIG).
The CIG program supports organizations with social initiatives that are:
- and solving community problems.
The Compassionate Impact Grant Program is an open, competitive process.
How to Apply
The application window for the 2020 Compassionate Impact Grant Letter of Intent (LOI) is closed. You will be contacted directly if you made it to the next round.
Application information for the 2021 Compassionate Impact Grant will be provided here in November 2020.
- "Beneficiary Spotlight: Common Ground Community Center," Foundation Beyond Belief Guest Blog Post, August 9, 2020
- "Announcing FBB’s 3rd quarter Compassionate Impact Grant Beneficiary: Common Ground Community Center," Foundation Beyond Belief News Post, July 1, 2020
2019: Pueblo a Pueblo: Sustainable Livelihoods: Beekeeping
- “Pueblo a Pueblo: Set Up For Success,” Foundation Beyond Belief Guest Blog Post, July 26, 2019
- "Announcing FBB’s 3rd quarter Compassionate Impact Grant Beneficiary: Pueblo a Pueblo," Foundation Beyond Belief News Post, July 5, 2019
2018: Tandana Foundation: Bandiagara District of Mali Women's Literacy, Leadership, and Enterprise
- “Announcement of FBB’s Compassionate Impact Grant recipient,” Foundation Beyond Belief News Post, July 1, 2018
2017: EcoViva: Community Mangrove Management Program
- Chalom, AJ “EcoViva’s Community Management of Mangroves Receives Compassionate Impact Grant Funding”, Foundation Beyond Belief News Post, July 6, 2017
2016: Thunder Valley, CDC: Lakota Language Initiative, Language Immersion Daycare
- Chalom, AJ, "Lakota Language Initiative- Start from the Beginning – Compassionate Impact Grant", Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, March 31, 2016
- Simonson, Kate, "Wóihaŋble", Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, May 18, 2016
- Hill, Peter, "FFB grant creates needed synergy between humanists and Lakota", Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, May 24, 2016
2015: Starfish: Extensive Teacher Training for Guatemalan Educators
- Chalom, AJ, “Compassionate Impact Grant - New generation educators will unlock Girl Pioneers Power” Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, May 18, 2015
- Ana Teresa, “Starfish program offers life-changing opportunities”, Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, February 17, 2016
- FBB, "Starfish Impact School opens" March 15, 2017
2014: Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative: Fair Chance for Family Success
- Chalom, AJ, “Dudley Street Neighborhood Fair Chance for Family Success” Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, November 8, 2014
- Minutello, E., “Dudley Street Neighborhood Initiative Continues to make great strides” Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, May 20, 2015
- Fidalgo, J., “Dudley families meet financial goals with help of Foundation Beyond Belief”, Foundation Beyond Belief Blog, February 24, 2016