Lifetime Hours Donated
Founded on December 25, 2013 and launched on the first day of 2014, Humanist Alliance Philippines, International (HAPI) is a not-for-profit community of progressive secular humanists from all over the world, united with common goals for the greater good of humanity. We work on an international basis but with a primary focus in the Philippines as the beneficiary of our services, with a vision of a happy world lifted from ignorance, chaos, and poverty in general.
• Along with allies in the international world, awaken the Filipino people to share and practice the same vision – that only people can help other people, that only humanity can save humanity.
• To focus on ensuring church-state separation and ending religious privilege in the Philippines.
• Will work in harmony with any institution (religious or nonreligious) for the betterment of humanity
• To stand and fight through peaceful discussion and dialogue for equal rights for all human beings, not restricted by religious or political doctrine or dogma.
• To help those in need, regardless of religion, non-belief, or political ideology.
• To promote science, logic, and empathy as guiding lights towards humanity’s morality and evolution.
• To openly question and expose the inequalities of religious and political ideology that continue to needlessly divide mankind in the process of abolishing them to unite all in one common family of