As the year draws to a close and we head into the holiday season,
Foundation Beyond Belief has set an ambitious goal for our 2020 Annual Appeal.
We’re asking you to imagine a world in which people everywhere have access to life’s basic necessities.
We’re asking you to help us take collective human action to end poverty and hunger, and foster economic opportunity globally.
We’re asking you to help us raise $150,000 toward building a more compassionate, humanist world.
We’ve already done so much together since FBB was founded in 2009:
- Volunteered more than 174,000 hours.
- Invested more than half a million dollars toward rebuilding lives and communities through humanist disaster recovery work.
- Supported more than 200 community-based charities in the US and internationally.
- Established a transformative program in Ghana that gives young women financial independence through vocational training, empowers students with disabilities, and helped end persecution of women accused of witchcraft.
- Given more than $3.4 million dollars to high-impact organizations that share our humanist values.
But we can do more.
In 2021, we will be laser-focused on creating greater global impact and providing game-changing grants that transform organizations — and the lives of the world’s most vulnerable populations.
We’re going to expand our reach to help us amplify the power of humanism at work.
We’re going to supercharge our Beyond Belief Network teams to target the systemic causes of issues affecting their local communities.
And we’re going to do it because donors like you will make it possible.